Authentic, real moments that you’ll treasure forever from a day you’ve been planning for years.
Be In The Moment
My mantra is “Be in the moment.” Nothing awkward or corny just beautiful images that reflect your character and your day. I’m looking for expressions and connections between you and your guests. Like a street photographer, I’m always looking for the extraordinary in the ordinary. I have no set plan for the day, I just take it as it comes, going with the flow and using skill and experience to capture the story. When it comes to portraits I love to get hands-on; creating inspirational works of art. I work hard to ensure that you look natural and fast to ensure that you spend your day at your wedding and not on a photoshoot.
I don’t set aside time for photographs. I’ll take time when we have the best light to make portraits. I’ll direct you to make it look natural, like you were just there, in the moment.
\\ No cheese | No corn | No awkward \\
“We were made to feel that our
wedding was important.”
“..they reveal the most incidental
moment as special.”
“We were blown away by
the quality and style of their
“From start to finish, they have
been amazing and a pleasure to
Want to know what you get?
Here are four full wedding galleries. Every image that these couples received.
Being part of your day means allowing things to happen naturally and not interfering. My photographs are about people. Expression, emotion, connection. The wedding day goes past in a blur. I want you to be able to relive the day, remember what happened and see all the little things that you missed. I want to do this with great photography. It’s what I call “Creative Documentary” it consists of a photojournalistic, hands-off approach to the day. Unposed and with as little input as possible. Everything captured as it happened and framed to make it beautiful and timeless. On top of that, I want to make cool, creative and artistic portraits that capture your spirit and personality.
Included is a pre-wedding meeting to discuss your plans. Your day covered in my artistic, unobtrusive style. A minimum of 350 professionally edited images documenting your day (500 if you choose two photographers)
My availability is limited as I only take on a certain number of weddings per year. This allows me to dedicate my full attention to each wedding.
Bespoke options are available if you would like an extra photographer, an album or are having a destination wedding so please ask.
I have a little black book of amazing suppliers so if you need hair, makeup, video, a drone, a magician or something else then just let me know.
Discounts are available for weekday weddings (Mon-Thurs) or short coverage.
How I work on the day
- I generally arrive two hours before the ceremony. This gives us plenty of time to get all the excitement of the prep. If you have stuff happening before that and want me to come earlier then let us know.
- If possible I’ll cover both of you getting ready. It makes for a more complete story if I can photography both preps. You may want to think about having two photographers to ensure that nothing is left out.
- I’ll always find the registrar or priest and talk to them before the ceremony. They won’t always let us photograph it so bear that in mind. You will need to speak to them about it before the day so there are no surprises. I do have silent cameras
- After the ceremony, your guests will want to congratulate you. I will let this happen and when it starts to die down I will start to organise the family groups. If it’s a church wedding I will wait until everyone arrives back to the venue. If there is someone on hand that knows who’s who and can gather them it will make the process much quicker
- At some point, I will take you away to take some portraits. When this happens depends on you, on the flow of the day, on the weather and so on. There may be a few odd moments when I’ll grab you for something but I won’t keep you away from your guests for long
- If you want something creative and out of the ordinary let us know. Some people don’t want that and that’s fine too. Whatever you want just say. Whatever happens, I will try and get the best light, whether we’re indoors or in a field. This might involve interrupting the meal to grab a sunset but I will check with you first
- If you think you look bad on camera, don’t worry. I don’t make you pose. Our instruction is very minimal. I have a few principals that will make everything look natural. No stopping and smiling for the camera just as it happens
- Sunsets move from breathtaking to gone in about 10 minutes. If we’re going to grab the sunset we need to move fast – just so you know
For the dancing, I’ll be on the floor with you and your guests. I usually stay on for the first couple of songs as that’s when most people are on the dance floor. I’ll get in amongst it to get the best action photos
- I stay on until just after the first dance when everyone has been on the dance floor and we have some fantastic party images. If you need me to stay on for fireworks or something similar then I’m happy to discuss it. Just let me know beforehand
Would you like to know what my couples say?Read my Reviews
If this sounds goodGet in touch today